Plan your Southern California travel at one of the leading Santa Barbara hotels and discover an exciting world full of life, entertainment, and relaxation. At Holiday Inn Santa Barbara-Goleta Hotel, you can experience it all and enjoy a great room while you’re at it. Because we’re the only full-service Santa Barbara hotel that blends inviting service with affordable rooms, there’s no better choice for business and leisure travel.
During your stay, don’t miss a chance to enjoy the brilliant, laidback lifestyle of Santa Barbara. A complimentary airport shuttle for Santa Barbara Airport gets you right in the action, and we’re only 3 miles from Goleta Beach where fun in the sun is the name of the game. Go whale watching, test your skill on one of our excellent local golf courses, and be sure to tour the historic sites of Santa Barbara. Don’t miss these unbeatable Santa Barbara attractions:
- University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB) (2 mi) – One of the nation’s leading public universities
- Stearns Wharf (8 mi) – Unique shopping and dining options along California’s oldest wooden dock
- State Street/Downtown (8 mi) – Enjoy a fulfilling day of arts, shopping, dining, and people watching in our beautiful downtown
- Santa Barbara Mission (8 mi) – A signature tourist stop in Santa Barbara, this historic mission, now also a museum, was built in 1786
- Santa Barbara Zoo (9 mi) – This mid-size zoo is beloved by residents and visitors alike. The 600 animals include giraffes, red pandas, and several big cats
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden (9 mi) – A celebration of California’s natural beauty; spend a restful afternoon amongst the flowers
- Santa Barbara Maritime Museum (8 mi) – Fascinating family fun near our Santa Barbara hotel; don’t miss the Sport Fishing Simulator
- Winery Tours (30 mi) – The vibrant wine country of Santa Barbara is filled with rich flavors and refreshing views
- Business Sector – Santa Barbara is also a thriving business community, with residents such as the large defense and electronics manufacturer Raytheon
After a day full of surprise and fun, return to our cozy Santa Barbara lodging to end the night. For dinner you can’t beat Remington’s, our signature Santa Barbara restaurant. Kicked-up favorites and a friendly atmosphere make every meal a joy, and remember, at Holiday Inn the kids eat free! Cap off the evening with a cool cocktail or glass of wine at Las Palmas Patio and Al Fresco Bar, our brand-new outdoor gathering spot featuring an inviting fire pit. For some last minute fun, take a dip in our resort-style heated outdoor pool as a gorgeous sunset fills the sky.
Finally, call it a night in one of our Santa Barbara hotel’s 160 spacious guestrooms featuring warm, welcoming décor, an oversized work desk, premium cable with pay-per-view, free high-speed wireless Internet access, and comfortable beds.
Click here to read more about our Santa Barbara lodging.
If you’re looking to host a meeting or event, we’ve got you covered. Holiday Inn Santa Barbara Hotel is a leading choice for festive events and wedding receptions in Santa Barbara, and our elegant meeting spaces are perfect for any small-to-medium size event. Our Fiesta Ballroom can hold up to 300 for unforgettable receptions, and our smaller Mission Room can be arranged perfectly for intimate board meetings and presentations. With on-site meeting professionals, easy online reservations, and first-rate Santa Barbara catering, your event is sure to be a home run.
So what are you waiting for? Life, fun, rejuvenation, it’s all here for the taking, and by choosing Holiday Inn Santa Barbara-Goleta Hotel, it couldn’t be easier. For business or leisure, take advantage of our convenient Santa Barbara hotel deals and reserve your stay today.